Aon is looking for a Health and Benefits Account Manager - Voluntary Benefits Enrollment Solutions
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Voluntary Benefits and Enrollment Solutions, in Hammonton, NJ. As a Health and Benefits Account Manager - Voluntary Benefits Enrollment Solutions, you will report directly to the Director of Client Services (DCS).
Your Impact as a Health and Benefits Account Manager - Voluntary Benefits Enrollment Solutions
The Account Manager position is responsible for serving as a main point of contact for all assigned clients. The Account Manager is also responsible for coordinating and facilitating communication between all internal and external project team members. The Account Manager’s time will vary from day to day based on current client, broker and carrier needs.
- Serve as the client main point of contact for assigned cases
- Assume role of Project Manager for assigned Enrollment Solutions deals
- Work closely with Client Manager (CM) to understand all dynamics of client engagement
- Lead implementation call content for Enrollment Solutions independently or in coordination with Client Manager
- Internal project manager for relevant delivery scope, ensuring timelines met and delivery on track (coordinates with technology, communications, the Enrollment Counselors, field, etc)
- Work closely with Client Manager on content for weekly call agendas and items of escalation
- Daily project management throughout the program life cycle
- Defining the program governance controls
- Planning the overall program and monitoring the progress
- Managing risks and issues and taking corrective measurements, discussing resource options with DCS
- Coordinating the projects and their interdependencies; internal and external
- Managing and utilizing resources across projects
- Managing stakeholders’ communication
- Aligning the deliverables (outputs) to the projects goals with the aid of the CM and DCS
- Managing the main project plan
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Two plus years of benefits experience, with a strong preference for voluntary benefits experience
- Two plus years of project management experience
- Client management experience
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline or equivalent years of industry experience.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.