Aon is currently recruiting a Senior Analyst / Analyst to join our team in Hong Kong.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our McLagan business group within Aon’s Human Capital Solutions team. This position offers an opportunity to work as an Analyst in our Hong Kong office. McLagan is the financial services industry's leading global compensation consulting firm. Our clients include virtually every leading global financial services firm, including hedge funds, funds of hedge funds, private equity firms, investment management organizations, commercial and retail banks, securities firms and public plan sponsors. Our business model is based on creating and expanding long-term partnerships with our clients. Many of our key client relationships extend back to McLagan’s inception in 1966. More information about McLagan is available at https://mclagan.aon.com
Your impact as an Analyst
The Analyst role sits within the Global Operations Team and is heavily involved in several aspects of data analysis and data management for our clients. The Analyst will work closely with our Relationship Managers to ensure all data are loaded, cleaned, validated, edited, reviewed and approved. The Analyst will also contribute to the strategy of the Global Operations Team and the firm.
- Ownership of data integrity, governance and validity
- Collaboration with internal stakeholders on firm-wide initiatives
- Subject matter expert on internal systems and processes
- Focus on improving operational efficiency
- Data investigation and reconciliation
- Database query development for data analysis and ad-hoc business requests
- Documentation of client specific requirements
- Open and concise communication with Data / Relationship Managers
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Bachelor or Master degree holder, preferably major in Business Administration, Finance, Mathematics or related streams
- 0 – 2 years’ reporting and/or analysis experience
- Attention to detail, strong Mathematical and/or analytical skills
- Creative and proactive problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written English and strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and on a team on multiple projects
- Interested in working with large database
- Excel and PowerPoint skills a plus
- Candidates with stronger experience could be considered for Senior Analyst
How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.2469702