Aon is currently recruiting a Senior Analyst to join our team in Hong Kong.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
As part of an HR consulting practice, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our McLagan business group within Aon’s Human Capital Solutions team. McLagan is the financial services industry's leading global compensation consulting firm. Our consulting clients include virtually every leading global financial services firm, including hedge funds, funds of hedge funds, private equity firms, investment management organizations, commercial and retail banks, securities firms and public plan sponsors. Our business model is based on creating and expanding long-term partnerships with our clients. Many of our key client relationships extend back to McLagan’s inception in 1966. More information about McLagan is available at https://mclagan.aon.com
Your impact as a Senior Analyst
The Senior Analyst will be responsible for ensuring data accuracy and quality, and will prepare reports and analyses to identify and present insights to clients. Working within one of our consulting teams, the Senior Analyst will contribute to data analysis, product delivery, and client relationship management. This role will suit an analytical individual who is seeking to develop a career in consultancy.
- Analyze and interpretation of data related to benchmarking surveys and client projects
- Research existing and emerging market trends in client businesses
- Field client questions and act as a relationship manager to clients
- Support the team on a wide range of consulting engagements
- Prepare special reports and analyses geared toward presenting insights
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Bachelor or Master degree holder
- 2 – 3 years’ experience, ideally in a related field – consulting firm, HR/Compensation & Benefits
- Attention to detail, strong Mathematical and/or analytical skills
- Creative and proactive problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and on a team on multiple projects
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint, Access skills a plus
How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.2469704