Aon is currently recruiting an Intern, Analytics to join our team in Hong Kong.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
- Data checking and processing for renewal modelling
- Assist in catastrophe and actuarial analysis for treaty clients under supervision
- Assist in the preparation of analysis reports
- Manage placement database including data entry
- Support the completion of various benchmark studies and produce reports
- Interest in reinsurance business environments and preferably with previous insurance / reinsurance industry related internship experience.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Good team player, diligent and open to new ideas.
- Excellent English and Mandarin.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in data collection and programming skills using software preferably with VBA, MS Access, SQL, and SAS is a plus.
- Ideally you are currently studying in Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Statistics or Insurance in University.
How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.2473051