Aon is currently recruiting a Director of Specialty and Risk Managed Accounts Thailand to join our team in Thailand.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
The Opportunity (highlight the unique selling propositions of the role)
- To lead the Specialty and RMA teams in Thailand in its overall operation including Account Management & Business Development
- Focus on Energy, Mining, Construction Power Infrastructure, Marine (Aviation) & FSPG
- Work with the CEO and business units to identify and develop business opportunities that
- generate long-term client relationships and profitable revenue growth from the full range of new and existing products and services.
- Assist all teams from operational perspective, which includes the Broking team and Specialty Broking team.
- Partner with CEO on business strategy to enhance growth of business.
- Assist with overseeing daily operations of the company
- Assist in the planning, direction and oversight of operational policies, rules, initiatives, and goals.
- Evaluate newly implemented sales plans
- Manage direct reports as required, ensuring that their objectives are aligned with the overall country strategy, that their performance is satisfactory and that they are taking the necessary action continually to develop their capability as business leaders
- Contribute to and participate in Aon Thailand senior executive group, committees, ad hoc project teams and other bodies as necessary.
- Key leadership role in the design and delivery of client and revenue growth plans for Specialty and other teams. Setting and monitoring of budgets, planning, co-ordination, communication and motivation of staff.
- Voice of Aon Client Promise across all business units.
- Work with Aon regional Specialty Leaders to create geographic growth plans and align these with growth plans and strategies in Thailand.
- Develop and maintain client relationships and build new business relations.
- Work with BU Leaders to create sustainable divisional growth plans, LMP, Management of Operational Excellence and Data Management discipline and KPI’s.
- Formal review and sign-off and approval of all major bids and tenders across specialty team.
- Develop and co-lead to win new large accounts, retain existing clients, increase penetration.
- Drive business development best practice, including industry research and (LMP) local market planning.
- Drive improvement by providing thought leaderships on client and commercial issues as well as developing talent and capability within business units.
- Manage & supervise the Specialty team on day to day client servicing and operations.
- Establish processes and measures for monitoring and maintaining standards of business conduct consistent with Aon’s Code of Business Conduct.
- Motivational leader and communicator, able to inspire individuals and teams to focus and own solutions designed around client excellence
- Engaged and in transference of expertise and willing to train and educate team leaders
- Business knowledge and acumen based on extensive insurance broking industry experience
- Energetic and positive, trusted and respected, credible with internal and external stakeholders
- Enthusiastic team player with strong relationship and empathy building skills
- Upholds and demonstrates leadership values
- Excellent networking and relationship building and customer service skills
- At all times act as a role model of the Aon Impact Model
- Team management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.2472451