Senior Claims Consultant | Melbourne
We are inviting leading claims specialists to apply for a senior role within our Melbourne team, supporting well known corporate clients in property focussed claims position, including ISR, Liability and PI.
The successful person within this team will provide high profile clients full claims management support from start to finish, in an advisory role.
This individual will take on the responsibility of being a subject matter expert to the team, and wider company, offering training and support on a number of claims subjects.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing strategic advice to your clients through the life of claims
- Managing presentations to your clients on their claims risks
- Developing strong insurer relationships to help facilitate successful outcomes on claims
- Being hands on with all claims management and reporting
- You will have gravitas, polished communication skills and a passion for team work
- You are someone that has natural curiosity for best practise, and always thinks of ways to strive for excellence
- You will have a number of years Property claims experience
- You will have experience within the insurance industry, or from a legal practise, in a similar role
- You will be outcome focussed and able to overcome obstacles whilst maintaining a positive attitude
With close to 1600 employees, we are the largest organisation of our kind in Australia. Globally, we have an employee base of 50,000 people working across 120 countries. This allows us to gather the best thinking from around the world and deliver solutions locally. We provide colleagues with the support to make an impact, a team that will inspire you to achieve, and on-going opportunities for development.
How to apply:
Please submit your up to date resume with relevant experiences.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and we invite you to be part of an organisation that has a diverse workplace, values continuous learning and supports many charities and environmental initiatives.