- Kick start your career in Mergers and Acquisitions
- Join a global company working within our corporate advisory team
- Work with colleagues who are regarded as the best in their industry
Working within this high-performing team, you will be engaging at a senior level with clients, both private equity firms and corporate businesses. Focusing on Mergers and Acquisitions, you will be committed to providing the highest level of service and professionalism in this varied role, which will find you contributing to significant M&A projects, reading and checking sale and purchase agreements, negotiating policy terms, and producing reports.
In return you will be mentored from an experienced leader and experienced senior lawyers who will ensure you transition successfully into Aon and the insurance industry. The M&A Transactional Liability team pride themselves on being market-leaders and are committed to providing an outstanding level of service to their clients.
Utilising your knowledge to contribute to the strategic direction of the division, you will be responsible for:
- Guiding clients through the process of transferring their transactional liability risk, managing relationships with senior stakeholders
- Pro-actively establishing new relationships to develop income opportunities
- Identifying and bringing on-line new projects within the current client portfolio
- Building and maintaining a network of relationships within the insurance market
- Liaising with underwriters and internal stakeholders to deliver optimised go-to-market strategies
- Drafting, proof-reading and producing high quality reports
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who brings enthusiasm and a willingness to learn.
You will also have:
- A law degree with an understanding of the Mergers and Acquisitions process ideally
- Exceptional client engagement ability
- A keen entrepreneurial spirit and flare for business development
- Analytical abilities and experience drafting proposals and documentation
- Knowledge of corporate taxation would be highly valued but is not required
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a dynamic and high-performing area of the Aon business. Your high level of commitment will be rewarded with development and progression opportunities along with generous performance incentives.
Aon Culture & Benefits
At Aon, we provide colleagues with the support to make a positive impact together with ongoing opportunities for development, including the support of a team which will continually inspire you to achieve the best.
With close to 1600 employees, we are the largest organisation of our kind in Australia. Globally, we have an employee base of 50,000 people working across 120 countries. This allows us to gather the best thinking from around the world and deliver solutions locally. We provide colleagues with the support to make an impact, a team that will inspire you to achieve, and on-going opportunities for development.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and we invite you to be part of an organisation that has a diverse workplace, values continuous learning and supports many charities and environmental initiatives.2472795