Aon Is Looking For An Account Coordinator
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Commercial Risk group in Regina, SK. As an Account Coordinator, you will report directly to the Practice Team Lead.
Your Impact as an Account Coordinator
- Responding to client inquiries and process requests for amendments to client accounts and insurance coverage;
- As appropriate, attend client renewal and broking strategy meetings; internal and external.
- Analyzing and summarizing insurance renewal terms received from marketing/broking and assist in the preparation of renewal presentation documentation, including forwarding renewal terms to the client;
- Reviewing and proofreading all assignments, obtaining proper signatures and dispensing as appropriate;
- Client Set-Up in Xpress, adding relevant data in Xpress, contacts, addresses, File Set-Up;
- Forwarding client binding instructions to the brokers/insurers;
- Following up for policy documentation from the brokers;
- Updating client schedules - property, vehicles, drivers; handle daily client queries;
- Reviewing and sending out renewal binders, invoices endorsements; policy documents to clients;
- Producing and coordinating timely certificates of issuance;
- Leading by example by demonstrating and sharing with all lines of business the importance of best practice;
- Working in close coordination with Associate Account Executives and performing other related duties as assigned; and
- Other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Previous experience in an office environment required;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, both verbally and written;
- Proven ability to take initiative and complete tasks without assignment;
- Client focused and proven relationship building skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively as a key member of a team and independently with minimum supervision;
- Meticulous attention to detail, refined organizational skills and the ability to multi-task;
- Proven ability to prioritize competing requirements and deadlines under pressure;
- Must have strong computer skills and be proficient with the Microsoft Office Package.
- One (1) to three (3) years of commercial insurance experience preferred;
- Previous experience working with multiple insurers and markets preferred;
- Exposure to multinational accounts and clients an asset.
- Post-Secondary degree or a combination of education and equivalent years of industry experience;
- General Insurance Level One (1) License required, or a willingness to obtain within three (3)months;
- Commitment to ongoing learning and professional development including insurance courses and certifications (i.e. Canadian Accredited Insurance Broker (CAIB) / Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP)).
We Offer You:
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon is committed to a diverse workforce as an Employment Equity employer (Women, People with Disabilities, Aboriginal Peoples, and Visible Minorities).
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.