Aon is currently recruiting a Senior Account Executive to join our team in Hong Kong.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
- Provide day-to-day support to the business line including quotation, data entry and preparation of insurance related documentation
- Answer telephone enquires
- Liaise and follow up with insurers, underwriters and account handlers
- Provide general administration support to the office
- Assist in any ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Form 7 or above with at least 5 years underwriting experience of Commercial Lines
- Mature, organized and able to perform multi-tasking
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in PC skills, including MS Office and Chinese Typing
- Completed IIQE Paper I & II is preferred
- Immediately available is preferred
How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.2473047