Aon is looking for a Design Analyst
Your impact as a Design Analyst
You will be based in Aon’s Chicago office and report directly to our Client Development Leader as a part of our New Ventures Group. You will work with a diverse team, including backgrounds from the public sector, reinsurance, federal agencies, legal and compliance, and procurement. Your work will primarily consist of creating and designing detailed PowerPoint presentations on global industry trends, public sector needs, etc., for internal and prospective client presentations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare presentations which will assist in messaging Aon’s Public Sector value proposition and strategic plan.
- Work closely with our sales and marketing teams to devise presentations and/or messaging solutions that align to company brand standards.
- Translate concepts into aesthetically pleasing slides that capture content quickly and efficiently.
- Assess and respond to requests for information, including timely and professional communication.
- Work collaboratively with internal business partners across Aon to enable shared success.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience required
- Skilled in PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Illustrator and Excel; Photoshop and InDesign a plus
- Strong team-based collaboration skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.