Aon Is Looking For an Accounting Analyst / Financial Analyst
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Accounting Operations Department within Aon Affinity.
Multiple positions available in our Fort Washington, PA office
Your Impact As an Accounting Analyst / Financial Analyst
- Daily, weekly and monthly cash balancing & reporting
- Responsible for payment analysis and co-ordination and resolution of issues
- Responsible for error and inquiry tracking and analysis and co-ordination and resolution of issues related to payment application.
- Point person for internal and external contacts in global regional offices as related to payment relationships
- Work within the accounting operations team to improve processes by having a thorough understanding of all processes and then elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, and abstract up from low-level
- Identify trends including efficiency opportunities and work with leadership to develop action plans
- Utilize analytical tools to identify opportunities for cost savings / efficiency improvement
- Ad hoc analysis utilizing in house systems and databases
- Other responsibilities and enterprise duties as assigned
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- 1 - 3 years related experience
- Position requires a self-starter and independent individual, with ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- Strong communication skills with all levels of management and is comfortable presenting to business leaders and colleagues internal and external
- Broad knowledge of business processes and process mapping
- Understanding of the technical implications of changes requested by business users
- Excellent verbal skills required
- Strong Customer Service focus
- Ability to assist and influence others
- Individual will have a thorough understanding of Excel pivot tables, V-lookups, functions, links as well as working with external data
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Management, or Math preferred
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.