- Responsible for working in accordance with the Aon Risk Management Framework, and compliance with Aon policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
- Fulfil service requests (e.g. application access, production releases) to required quality and within defined SLAs.
- Take ownership of complex technology support issues and follow through to resolution.
- Proactively review incident details to establish root cause and initiate potential improvements.
- Translate technical incident details into customer focused communications.
- Coordinate application and infrastructure maintenance activities (often outside of core business hours) alongside other technology teams to ensure up to date, secure, and supported technology.
- Consult with end users to find technical solutions to business problems.
- Work proactively with third level groups such as infrastructure (e.g. server, network) teams and external application vendors.
- Ensure documentation is maintained to aid the resolution of future issues and training of team members.
- Initiate and drive forward internal process improvement initiatives to ensure a high quality and cost-effective service for the business.
- Provide technical input on projects to implement new technologies or significant changes ensuring operational/support readiness for go-live.
- Work with global ITIL processes (Incident/Change/Problem/Asset Management).
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- At least 3 years IT Support experience
- Good troubleshooting skills and ability to investigate previously unseen issues logically and methodically from first principle
- Good communication skills for dealing with end users (with a limited understanding of technology)
- Experience of Incident Management and Change Management processes
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access)
- Knowledge of Pensions Admin systems (preferably EQ Administrator)
- Knowledge of IBM FileNet P8 (5.2.1 / 5.5.0)
- Service Now
- Oracle or SQL Server RDBMS
- Java Virtual Machine Applications
- Windows Server Basics
- Unix Operating System Basics
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.