We are looking for a Senior Employer Brand Specialist & Graphic Designer to join our Learning Development team in Krakow. The candidate will be expected to produce captivating, quality design deliverables across multiple channels, managing projects from conception, through to print production and final delivery. The candidate will also be responsible for managing all digital and video assets for Aon’s Talent Acquisition and Learning Development needs.
In addition to conceptual design work, the Senior's responsibilities will include managing all daily graphic design duties, from managing client expectations of a project from concept through to completion, refining existing projects and artwork, ensuring projects are delivered in a timely fashion and executed with high-quality exacting standards, whilst ensuring they are both brand compliant and error free.
The candidate should have extensive knowledge of graphic design with a strong understanding of colour, typography, mastery of organisational layout, photo editing, image making and production. You should also have experience of implementing creative campaigns and be familiar with the employer brand and talent acquisitions business. Ultimately, an excellent Senior Graphic Designer will ensure that the design team promotes the vision of the company through high-quality graphic content.
- Concept and development of campaign-level work in alignment with Aon’s brand standards whilst balancing the goals, objectives and needs of Aon’s Global Talent Acquisition and Learning Development functions.
- Develop and maintain design templates for production and execution; including print collateral, presentations, social media assets, graphics for banners in email and website, infographics, and trade-show related assets such as banner stands, stageset backdrops, merchandise and some off site experiences.
- Collaborate, support and direct communications teams on the appropriate messaging and wording as it relates to the broader campaign or design concepts.
- Co-ordinate and manage production of third-party agency partners to deliver final assets including writing creative briefs, managing schedules and deadlines.
- Collaborate and communicate with internal colleagues..
- Work in an Aon United manner with all colleagues and third party vendors, ensuring adherence of Aon’s behaviours, standards, messaging and code of conduct at all times.
- University level degree in graphic design or similar
- Good working knowledge of the English language
- 5-8 years working as a designer with experience across print and digital channels in a B2B organisation.
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite software; specifically, fluent in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premier.
- Working knowledge of MS Office packages, specifically Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Ability to connect design concepts and execute across a variety of touchpoints, agnostic of channel.
- Expert knowledge in print and digital production.
Nice to have:
- Video skills; video editing, animation and/or experience of managing a video partner.
- Copywriting expertise.
- Experience in employer brand and/or talent acquisitions.
- Spotless record and strong ethos
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.