National Client Services Director
Aon are currently recruiting a National Client Services Director to join our team. The role can be based anywhere across the UK. The National Client Services Director will be primarily responsible for creating, delivering and embedding in collaboration with the UK Retail Exec the Client Service Strategy for UK Retail.
The strategy should deliver consistent high standards of servicing across the business and drive revenue improvement through Client Promise, fee increases, jeopardy management whilst embedding an Aon United culture.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
About the Role
As a Natiional Client Services Director some of your key responsibilities will involve;
Working with Regional Managing Directors and Heads of Office to implement consistently high standards of client servicing through Regional Client Service Directors. Identify opportunities for improvement and growth
Client Development, Management and Retention
- To use data to assess areas of high and low performance and create strategies with the Regional Client Services Directors to bring consistency
- Drive profitable revenue growth in own portfolio of clients achieve the annual revenue target through the design and delivery of client management strategies and annual plans, including Client Promise.
- Work across UK Retail to identify and deliver profitable client revenue growth and retention strategies for key clients/segments.
- Drive the highest level of service to each Client, within area of responsibility, in line with the agreed client service tool
- Carry out face to face service reviews to enhance client feedback.
- Act as senior relationship manager for designated clients, co-ordinating client relationship management across the whole of Aon. Build multi-layered relationships within those Clients
Wider development contribution
Contribute to the wider development of UK Retail strategy through participation in the UK Retail Executive Group.
- Provide thought leadership in client servicing across the business.
- Work with team leaders to install a structured, consistent and robust client servicing philosophy where all client needs, and resultant activity is fully documented and recorded in line with internal disciplines.
- Work with leaders to install a culture of teamwork, effective communications and professionalism across the Region, National and the wider ARS teams.
- Work as a point of contact for complex client issues for Regional Client Service Directors.
- Support MD, UK Retail with mergers and acquisitions, broking strategies, product and placement development
Responsible for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
As a National Client Services Directoryour skills and qualifications will ideally include;
Significant knowledge of large complex client needs and expectation
Ability to interact at ‘C’ suite level
Strong coaching and mentoring skills
Ability to influence key stakeholders
Demonstrated ability to drive change
Demonstrated ability to service large and complex clients
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare, and additional holiday.2471337