We are looking for new team member, who will support Aon Mergers and Acquisitions and Transaction Solutions Team (AMATS) from administrative perspective. Daily requirements relate to ongoing support as a personal assistant in terms of travel and meetings arrangement, calendar management, expense handling support, as well as taking care of business conflict of interest process.
A successful candidate should be able to communicate with various stakeholders in timely and efficient manner, prioritize workload as needed and handle multiple-tasks with short deadlines.
The main responsibilities include:
- Acting as a point of contact/liaison with clients, third parties, peers and direct reports,
- Proactively managing email and diary,
- Preparing and coordinating internal/external meetings including all catering, equipment and logistical requirements,
- Planning and organising travels,
- Submitting of company expenses,
- Handling business conflict of interest process in line with protocols,
- Producing documents as requested, in line with Corporate Style, including typing, formatting, proof reading, printing and binding as needed,
- Drafting emails and communications as requested,
- Any ad hoc duties, requests and initiatives to ensure the proper workflow.
- Attending senior level meetings to coordinate agenda, materials, and take notes.
Our ideal candidate will be proficient in the following areas:
- Fluent English – at least C1 level (CEFR scale),
- 1-2 years of previous administration and office experience in a professional, client orientated environment, previous PA experience would be an asset
- Fully competent with MS Office and MS Outlook,
- Personal effectiveness, good organizational and time management skills,
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Reliable, trustworthy and maintains confidentiality,
- Ability to deal with stress and tight deadlines,
- Strong problem solving skills,
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal and with all levels of seniority,
- Spotless record and strong ethos.
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.