Aon are currently recruiting a Data Analyst in Aon's Mergers & Acquisitions Transaction Solutions ("AMATS") practice in Poland.
The AMATS team is a combined practice of Insurance, Human Capital, Cyber and IP experts with a dedicated focus on transactional activity. The team provides advisory services to both private equity and strategic, corporate buyers, on buy-side and sell-side opportunities, as well as portfolio value audits for financial buyers. The focus of the practice is to secure investments and enhance returns.
Your impact as Data Analyst:
As a Data Analyst you will have a chance to support the design and deliver data driven solutions across a variety of M&A focused initiatives. This will include
- providing insight for senior management
- improving data-driven reporting
- creating pitch documents for our clients
- assisting in the improvement of existing tools
- Building business cases for creating and implementing new tools to increase data visibility and usage
- Providing day to day administration of current tools and reports
Your key responsibilities will involve:
- Quickly understands the business issue and data challenges and able to suggest areas of improvements to existing processes, automation and usage of new tools and integration of platforms
- Drive data visualisation initiatives
- Create and improve Excel-based tools and models
- Assisting on improving financial Management Information for monthly/quarterly updates
- Involved with database management, data exporting/importing processes and data aggregation, databases administration, user management and data quality
- Take ownership of complex technology support issues and follow through to resolutions
- Ensure adherence to necessary procedures
- Fulfil service requests (e.g. application access, production releases) to required quality and within defined SLAs
- Conduct reviews and escalate issues when expertise has been exhausted
- Educated to University level
- 2-3 years of experience working in an office environment
- Strong knowledge of MS Applications: Excel, PowerQuery, PowerPivot
- Experience in Data Visualisation Tools (Tableau/Power BI)
- Experience in building reports and data dashboards
- Understanding of database structures and knowledge of SQL desirable
- Data analysis skills proven by previous experience
- Experience in creating business cases and requirements analysis
- Experience in managing SharePoint sites
- Process driven and strong time management skills – M&A Projects require working to tight deadlines with a flexible work schedule
- Ability to handle multiple requests and priorities simultaneously.
- Outstanding English communication and presentation skills both oral and written essential.
- Willingness to travel.
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.