Aon Is Looking For An Account Specialist I – Entertainment
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Ruben Entertainment team in Sherman Oaks, CA.
Your Impact As An Account Specialist I - Entertainment
- Assists the Account Executives in servicing the designated book of business as it relates to marketing, claims, accounting, administration/sales, & other projects as assigned.
- Primary interfaces with Aon Client Services on client administration matters.
- Responds to client requests and questions within ability/knowledge.
- Markets routine new and renewal placements according to company procedures.
- Works with Account Executive to gather information from client and determine which markets to submit to in order to prepare renewals and client information presentations/proposals.
- May complete Broker Level Reports. May assist Account Executives in developing Client Promise Plans.
- May be expected to cultivate client relationships and assist in driving penetration sales.
- May assist the Broker or AE/Broker by developing underwriting relationships and may be expected to follow market trends, pricing practices and underwriting policies.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- 2+ years of previous related insurance experience
- Previous filmed entertainment experience preferred
- P&C Insurance Licensing will be required (exam can be taken after being hired)
- Proficiency in MS Office products
Bachelors Degree or equivalent with Risk Management/Business related curriculum preferred
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.