Aon Is Looking For an Account Specialist II
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of Risk in Denver, CO.
Your Impact As An Account Specialist II
The Account Specialist manages key Aon processes that serve clients. As colleagues responsible for helping manage client relationships, the Account Specialist is responsible for the internal processes and communication that contribute to the value delivered to clients. Account Specialists are expected to have the ability to manage relationships between the Client, the Account Executive and the Brokers. The Account Specialist assists with the Aon Client Promise process and will have client-facing responsibilities.
- Maintains effective and productive relationships and communication with clients.
- Manages working with multiple Account Executives and Brokers.
- Performs account servicing functions including miscellaneous office duties in support of account servicing.
- When not performed within a broking unit, gathers and analyzes data on exposures, loss history and standard and unique coverage needs for submissions with the Brokerage Unit.
- Manages client open items lists and responds to client ad-hoc requests.
- Gathers and analyzes data and drafts assigned elements of client service plans, stewardship reports and other convincing presentations tailored to the needs of the audience and the circumstances of the presentation.
- Actively supports and monitors the renewal process. At the direction of the Broker, drafts quote comparisons and follows up for binders, policies and endorsements.
- Attends renewal meetings with Account Executives.
- Where applicable, serves as the primary interface with Aon Client Services (ACS), coordinating activities of the client service team and ACS to ensure that key processes assigned are performed effectively.
- Receives and manages routine and complex coverage inquiries and endorsement requests. Serves as key client liaison for items such as certificates, auto IDs, location additions, invoices, WC posting notices, allocations, premium finance agreements, summaries of insurance, and policy transmittals.
- Understands and works in alignment with the Aon Leadership Model and its pillars of Client Value, Unmatched Teams, Innovation, Results and Values.
- Ensures operational excellence, including adherence to service management requirements
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Typically at least 3-5 years of experience within the insurance industry
- Active P&C insurance license
- Proficiency in PC office products such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook is required
- Evidence of ability to become proficient in the use of Aon specific software tools
- ARM designation desired
- Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent years of experience, with Risk Management / Business related curriculum preferred.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.