Global Mobility Compensation Senior Specialist role is at the heart of Aon’s Global Mobility Operations function, based in Krakow. The success of the role and the team will be measured by client satisfaction, colleague experience and control of assignment costs.
- Responsible for payroll for all Aon’s assignee population globally
- Prepare payroll instructions for Aon’s assignees and transferees
- Partner with global payrolls to ensure positive colleague experience
- Run various reports, prepare calculations and analyse data
- Support compensation collection process
- Support global cycles (annual bonus, annual compensation cycle, cost of living adjustment reviews, hypothetical taxes reconciliation and others)
- Review Global Mobility vendors’ invoices
- Resolve one-off issues as they occur
- Work closely with the Global Mobility Compensation and Payroll Manager should any policy exceptions arise
- Any other duties assigned by the Global Mobility Compensation and Payroll Manager
What does a successful Global Mobility Compensation Senior Specialist look like?
You have a strong attention to detail and thrive on producing high quality of work. You have
strong communication skills – able to make connections virtually and take the time to build relationships, despite time zones and cultural differences. You are culturally competent and can adjust based on the needs of those around you. You are a team-player – always willing to lend a hand and volunteer to help. You have excellent time management skills. You have a strong internal drive and motivation and can manage your workload effectively. You are flexible and able to work in a changing environment. You are open-minded, supportive, and engaged. You have a proactive and positive mindset. We encourage you to be passionate, energetic, and excited about the work we’re doing.
- Candidate must have at least 2-3 years’ experience of working in a compensation or payroll role
- Proficient in Excel
- Fluent English (C1)
- Understand the key technical issues relating to compensation and benefits
- Experience in global mobility function will be an asset
- Ideally have some knowledge of the Workday HR system
- Excellent analytical skills
- Detail oriented and well-organized
- University Degree or equivalent
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity-based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.