Aon is currently recruiting a Regional Business Analyst (5-Month Contract) to join our team in Hong Kong.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
The Regional Business Analyst (‘RBA’) will work with the Regional Project Managers to deliver project initiatives crucial to the delivery of CRHAS (Commercial Risk, Health, Affinity) strategy across Asia. The RBA will be responsible for working with the business to develop requirements, systems design, manage and facilitate testing and design change management programs for major CRHAS initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with business SMEs to understand concept initiatives and develop business requirements specifications for major CRHAS initiatives.
- Co-ordinate with regional and global IT, systems design and development ensuring traceability and quality against business requirements specifications.
- Develop, manage and execute user acceptance test plans for new systems development ensuring traceability to business requirements specification.
- Develop change management plans and materials for new processes and procedures, training guides and other relevant business changes.
- Conduct training of internal and external teams to ensure effective use of new processes and systems.
- Manage communications with project resources, external stakeholder such as vendors, IT and local business units.
- Coordinate the quality assurance process across the systems development lifecycle.
- Support project managers with analysis to develop project business cases for approval.
- Identify and highlight risks and issues to project manager for logging and resolution on project log.
- Undertake process analysis and design new business processes as required.
- Assist Regional PMO Director with strategy assessment and development for CRHAS
- KPIs developed and agreed within Performance Scorecard and for specific projects.
Educations & Certifications
- University degree, preferably in a finance or business-related discipline.
- Minimum five years’ experience in people risk / health and benefits / commercial risk industry..
- Proven track record in project environment with recognized analysis, planning and activity execution.
- Insightful and analytically to foresee new business needs arising from projects.
- Collaborative, team player, organized, goal-oriented, committed and ability to solve business problems.
- Effective reasoning and problem solving skills.
- Good organizational awareness.
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Understanding of project management processes and controls.
- Good negotiation and influencing skills.
- Maturity to manage and resolve internal business discussions.
- Results driven and take accountability for results.
How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.2473504