Aon is currently recruiting a Senior Account Executive - Accounting to join our team in Hong Kong.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
- Finance (Credit Control)
- Perform reconciliation with clients and reinsurers
- Collect funds and make payment of premiums & claims funds from/to clients/ reinsurers
- Build & maintain good working relationships with Broking team, Clients and Reinsurers
- Liaise with Premium, Pro-Rata and claims team for queries and progress follow up
- Advise client and reinsurer on Tax (VAT) related issues
- Assist managers on reports and ad hoc operational & compliance project.
- Supervise and provide guidance to junior colleagues and outsourcing team
- Degree holder in Accountancy, Finance or business-related disciplines.
- Minimum 1 year of accounting handling experience in reinsurance/ insurance sector is preferred.
- Self-motivated, hardworking, a strong sense of responsibility and commitment with positive working attitude
- Detailed minded, accurate and meticulous
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Good command in written/spoken English and Mandarin
- Immediate available is preferred
How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.2020-36932