Aon is looking for a Global Travel Risk Analyst
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting our Global Protection Services team, in Chicago, IL. As a Global Travel Risk Analyst, you will report to the leader of Aon's Travel Risk Management and Special Contingency Programs.
Your impact as a Global Travel Risk Analyst
- Tracking, locating, and communicating with Aon colleagues who are expatriates, international assignees, or travelers – often in high risk destinations.
- Monitoring intelligence activity and supporting intelligence assessments to determine potential risks and threats to Aon travelers, expatriates, and international assignees.
- Working closely with Aon’s Global Emergency Operations Center (GEOC) to provide timely and relevant heath and travel security risk information to Aon travelers and expatriates.
- Help manage global travel incidents or emergencies in partnership with the Aon GEOC to ensure a successfully and positive outcome for all parties involved.
- Assist in the establishment of methodologies to solve analytical problems when raw unfinished data contains information gaps and requires validation.
- Quality assurance analysis and frequent health checks of travel data entering the travel risk management platform from multiple sources.
- Produce accurate and timely travel risk metrics and forecasting data to manager on weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Assist the Global Travel Risk Manager to build and maintain internal stakeholder and vendor relationships.
- Escalate issues, risks, and ideas/suggestions to manager as required.
- Maintain operational excellence in daily tasks and communications.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Ability to be a productive member of the team in a primarily virtual environment.
- Ability to maintain a heightened state of vigilance and remain actively engaged in several tasks at once.
- Ability to remain calm and professional while reacting and assisting colleagues during high-stress emergencies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of industry experience
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.