Aon Sp. z o.o.
This role is an excellent opportunity to develop as a independent specialist while driving service excellence in a dynamic professional team. Your success will depend on your ability to leverage relationships with teams, clients and colleagues so that they deliver excellent financial services to Aon colleagues.
The Senior Accountant of Financial Instruments and Benefits Accounting will be the part of US based team and primarily responsible for ensuring timely and accurate reporting of Aon’s corporate ledgers with a focus on global stock compensation plans and parent accounting. This includes key close responsibilities, such as month end activities, preparation of external reporting footnotes, IFRS reporting, and forecast/budget analysis. The role focuses on process improvements along with ad hoc projects.
- You will perform monthly reconciliations, including Parent cash and debt activity
- You will assist in month end close process including preparation of journal entries and monthly exhibits
- By acting as a specialist you will be responsible for preparation of financial disclosures and workpapers related to shares and share based compensation
- You will assist with the preparation of analytics and addressing questions related to 3-10 disclosure, help to develop process around Ireland redomestication
- Drive and support monthly forecasting and annual budgeting
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley controls and perform testing over controls
- Your know-how and expertise will allow you to collaborate with our Finance centers to drive efficiency and improve financial reporting
- Drive innovation and process improvements
- Assist with ad hoc special projects as needed
Are you Ready?
For this role, you need to have:
- 3-5 years of experience in an accounting/finance related role
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in finance, economics or similar
- English at C1 level
- CPA preferred but not required
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel
- Knowledge of accounting and reporting systems, Workday, TM1, and Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) preferred
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.