Aon is currently recruiting a Senior Manager, Health Solutions to join our team in Singapore.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
- Hold direct client relationship with Corporate and any sensitive regional/global clients
- Actively sought market intelligence around clients' needs and competitors' development and develop strategies to retain and grow clients.
- Support the team by participating in business meetings of complex clients and ensure the team prepare meeting minutes and follow-up on open items till closure.
- Execute cross-selling activities
- Ensure smooth implementation of all client-related initiatives
- Champion all client-related initiatives
- Champion Aon United
- Support Account Director with Client initiatives and drive strategic engagement with clients
- Maintain professional relationship with internal stakeholders including local market colleagues, regional and global teams
- Create and maintain strong relationships with key external vendors including insurers and specialty providers
- Ensure strong collaboration between Account Management Team and the rest of the functional Teams in delivering distinctive client value
- Develops and manages client retention and/or growth strategies to ensure revenue and profitability agenda are met
- Ensure team is able to hold client relationships and deliver service within clients’ expectations
- Accountable for the team’s adoption and utilization of the organization client service model and consulting tools and solutions.
- Work on issues and develop conclusions to execute solutions that impact clients and department
- Ensure prompt payment by clients and credit control position of Team is within acceptable range
- Act as escalation point for all clients
- Tight governance of peer review process to ensure high standards of clients’ deliverables and minimise incidence of error and omissions
- Lead and coach a team of client facing staff, within pillar supported by Team Leads and hold direct responsibilities over their deliveries, inclusive of mentoring and formal evaluation processes.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and provide feedback to team under management
- Build highly effective team
- Able to balance multiple responsibilities and tasks to deliver high quality results
- Assume duties assigned from time to time by reporting manager
- Min. Diploma from a recognised polytechnic
- In-depth knowledge of the overall employee benefits program (standard and bespoke), its funding mechanism, broking processes, market segments and marketplaces
- Minimum regulatory requirements (BCP, PGI. CommGI, HI, M5, M9) for registration as Broking and FA rep with MAS
- Min. 8 to 10 years of related experience
- Accountable and ability to lead teams to focus on activities that have greatest impact on the department.
- Senior stakeholders/ C-suite management skills
- Effective communicator, self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Effective collaboration across departments and organization
- Ability to embrace and execute organizational changes
- Analytical, critical thinking and decision managing skills
- Knowledge of client profiling and ability to recognize and be sensitive to client needs and priorities
- Able to think creatively and critically, making good judgement and decisions
- Alignment to departmental and organizational vision and goals
- Manage multiple priorities
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills
- Work independently and with initiative, with guidance in only the most complex situations
- Guides others in resolving complex issues based on independent discretion and judgement to determine appropriate solutions and process
- Good skills on MS systems including Word, Excel, Powerpoint required
How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.2475210