Aon Is Looking For A Seasonal Benefit Enrollment Counselor
*Work from home opportunity*
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Health & Benefits business group. As a Field Benefits Enrollment Counselor you will report directly to the Enrollment Manager and will enroll clients virtually face to face via web enabled technology.
Aon Is Looking For A Seasonal Benefits Enrollment Counselor
- Enrollment Counselors will work virtually with our clients in a variety of states across the US, completing face to face benefit enrollments.
- Our Counselors assist employees with understanding and making their medical and voluntary benefit elections. There is no sales required in this position.
- Counselor duties include entering information accurately into the enrollment program, confirming information with the customer, and completing all authorizations and surveys.
- Elevate the benefit knowledge and enrollment experience of the nation’s workforce.
- Proficient in the benefit enrollment cases which have been assigned.
- Ability to communicate and enroll multiple cases.
- Explain and enroll employees in core benefits.
- Explain and enroll employees in voluntary benefits.
- Polite and courteous to all customers and staff. Maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
- Adhere to all work and break schedules.
- Required to work virtual flexible schedules (day or evening), based upon workload and client requirements.
- Communicate information thoroughly and perform work completely and accurately.
- Enter information accurately into the enrollment program. Complete applications accurately with all required information. Mail correct information to the correct customer.
- Explain each benefit in detail. Must explain all voluntary benefits in detail and promote features and benefits.
- Ensure all benefits, coverage levels, dependents covered, and deductions are reviewed with and confirmed by the employee. Ensure survey is completed.
- Ensure all enrollment information is saved correctly, even if a partial enrollment was completed.
- Provide suggestions to improve efficiencies resulting in higher revenue and reduced expenses.
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
- Regular and predictable attendance required
- Required to attend virtual orientation training and specific case training.
- Maintain a cordial and effective relationship with clients, co-workers, carriers, vendors and other business contacts.
- Sets priorities and manages work flow to ensure efficient, timely and accurate processing of transactions and other responsibilities.
- Keep informed regarding industry information, new product information, legislation, coverages and technology to continuously improve knowledge and performance.
- Interact with others effectively by utilizing good communication skills, cooperating purposefully and providing information and guidance, as needed, to achieve the business goals of the company.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Experience in Customer Service and/or sales experience in person and/or over the phone.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal instruction and a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work a flexible hours which could include on call overnight
- Ability to work from home
- 3 + years of experience in Customer Service and/or sales experience in person and/or over the phone.
- Specialized background in HR, and benefit plan
- Ability to travel
- Bi-lingual Spanish
- High school diploma or equivalent. College degree preferred. Responsibility and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.