Aon is looking for a Retiree Health Solutions (ARHS) OneSource Sales Manager
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Retiree Health, in Lake Mary, FL. This is a non-exempt, temporary role through our open enrollment period of August - December. As a Retiree Health Solutions OneSource Sales Manager, you will report directly to the Sales Leader.
The Sales Manager is responsible for the front-line sales delivery. In this role, the Sales Manager acts as a role model for the values of the firm and for sales and customer service best practices. Sales managers are expected to coach and develop sales agents through continuous sales technique and skills development while addressing all performance issues in a timely manner.
Most of the Sales Managers day is spent interacting with sales agents, and Quality Managers. The Sales Manager is a people manager for a team of sales agents (number based on Business need) and is responsible for the day-to-day sales, performance management, coaching, and development of aligned sales agents, and sales performance, and service through the inbound/outbound calls into the Sales Center.
Your Impact As A Sales Manager
- Resist complacency and mediocrity, drive the team to exceptional WOW interactions while achieving and exceeding goals
- Drive the sales results through daily, weekly, monthly sales management results and accountability; consistently coaching to sales targets.
- Manage outbound and inbound telesales campaigns.
- Motivate and lead team to execute strategic sales plan; set action plan.
- Monitor each sales agent’s daily performance and compare it with each month’s objectives.
- Assist agents in the selling process whenever needed.
- Address both positive and negative performance issues in a timely and impactful manner; driving accountability for results and immediate improvement towards results.
- Consistently achieve sales goals by managing sales performance against individual and team sales targets through use of coaching, motivation and metrics.
- Calibrate individual performance to ensure that sales agents use proven sales techniques and sales management routines.
- Conduct sales meetings to review performance of sales agents and stimulate greater achievements.
- Deliver consistent, timely sales coaching to agents immediately after calls and after receipt of Quality Assurance results.
- Offer coaching, counseling, advice, support, motivation or information needed to meet sales objectives.
- Constantly improve the sales skills and tool usage of the team through participation and training delivery of new tools and skills as needed.
- Promptly address quality and/or compliance issues and complete necessary documentation to address any identified carrier concerns.
- Motivate sales agents to perform well.
- Ensure the sales floor operations function smoothly (appointment management, customer follow-up, etc.).
- Ensure sales agents are accountable to all individual and overall team operational metrics and supporting performance indicators - workflows, productivity metrics, call handle time, etc.
- Constructively handle (or supervise the handling of) all customer complaints related to the sales agent or service delivery received.
- Partner with fellow managers to coordinate and ensure proper sales agent skill maintenance, schedule accuracy, process compliance, and stable operational delivery.
- Support delivery of contractual and internal performance standards and support, and reporting.
- Emphasize the whole job, ensuring that supporting performance indicators are defined and achieved.
- Support new program and client implementations and drive existing client change process.
- Act as an advocate for change and lead in communicating changes and updates with aligned colleagues through daily/weekly huddles or aligned colleagues’ meetings.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and sales techniques, etc.
- Develop knowledge/content management with accountability for performance support tools.
- Lead, participate and facilitate cross-department projects as required.
- Assist in development of plans to improve customer satisfaction and overall quality of delivery.
- Identify process improvements/enhancements to performance support tools and client provisions/processes and share these with appropriate leaders.
- Participate and/or lead special projects that require Direct to Consumer Center participation.
- Represent the Direct to Consumer views on projects in a professional manner.
- Complete project activities on time and accurately. Seek support when necessary if due dates are in jeopardy.
- Provide consistent quality and timely updates to management and staff.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
Qualifications of a Sales Manager
- 3+ Years of Sales Industry experience
- 1+ Year(s) of People Management experience.
- 1+ Years of Outbound Medicare Sales experience.
Preferred Experience (Proven/documented)
- Management experience in one or more of the following:
- Medicare Insurance Telesales (Outbound Preferred)
- Insurance Sales Experience
- Sales Coaching Experience
- Call Center experience
- Public speaking/Sales Motivational speaking skills
- Sales planning (Sales Builder and/or Accountability Model experience)
- Building Relationships
- Managing Processes
- Specific domain and plan-specific, and/or market knowledge
- Experience with customer-focused performance metrics and continuous improvement management
- Call center operations experience
- Customer Service Desktop tools
- Proficient in Excel
- Proficiency in CS Quality Coaching and Personalized Care Model
- Systems, Internet and telephony environment
- Delivery model and best practices skills
- Strong project management and execution skills
- Ability to solve problems and create positive customer resolution to reduce escalation
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
Education & Certification
- Active resident life and health insurance license along with all applicable lines of authority for the resident state the agent resides within, or ability to renew license prior to start date
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Preferred–Current Resident Life and Health insurance license
- Preferred–Ability to contract with Consumer Sales Carriers
- Ability to work flexible hours; during peak season the center is open from 7:00am – 9:00pm CST, 7 days a week
- Frequent computer use at workstation
- Mobility within the office
- Participation in training sessions, presentations, meetings, and huddles
- Extended periods of time monitoring live calls and listening to call recordings for quality assurance and coaching
- Fast-paced and changing/dynamic market environment
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.