Aon is currently recruiting a our talent pool to join our team in Beijing.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
The Executive Compensation Consulting Director manages and delivers large and complex project, closes the project selling independently as well as contributes to thought leadership and people development.
- Lead in quality and efficient delivery of large and complex consulting project including clarifying team goals, assigning responsibilities, sharing information, coaching team members, managing financials, and monitoring progress
- Create new opportunities with existing clients and prospects independently; Leverage personal/professional relationships to generate business and revenue; Create a pipeline of future business opportunities
- Show strong expertise in consulting and broad understanding of Aon service scope to build trusted client relationship
- Connect with colleagues across Aon to deliver integrated, growth focused solutions
- Present solutions and recommendations to senior client management team
- Post-graduate degree in Business, Human Resources, Finance, Economics or equivalent. MBA or relevant masters qualification preferred.
- At least 8 years of management consulting or equivalent experience in designing and delivering talent management, organization effectiveness or total rewards solutions
- In-depth understanding of the business operations and HR knowledge/practices in MNCs and Chinese companies;
- Strong business acumen and has a credibility to liaise with and communicate effectively with senior government officials, CEO’s, Board members, etc
- Proven achievement of aggressive sales targets with strong business development capability and is a results-driven individual
- Solid project management experience and excellent client management skills
- Flexible and be able to work in a team-based environment and under pressure
- Excellent inter-personal and presentation skills
How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.2475446