Aon is currently recruiting a Performance and Rewards Consultant to join our team in Shanghai.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
- Approach client appropriately to arouse the interest in compensation service;
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative studies using spreadsheet, database, and customized application;
- Provide data consultation and evoke broader HR dialogues with clients and be able to offer suggestions and solutions;
- Act as a consultant/leading consultant in compensation & benefits related consulting projects.
- Bachelor degree or above;
- 3 - 5 years compensation & benefits related working experience or consulting firm working experience;
- Have a good understanding of the business operations and HR practices;
- Customer focus and attention to details;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Strong analytical and organizing skills;
- Hardworking, independent and self-motivated;
- Familiar with Excel or other data analysis software;
- English proficiency in written and verbal communication.
How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.2475629