Aon is looking for a Private Equity and Real Estate Operations Analyst
Responsibilities for Fund Operations:
- Support the daily cash management of Aon Investment’s private equity and opportunistic fund structures.
- Prepare quarterly and yearly fund financial reporting.
- Assist with annual audit and tax reporting.
- Provide other internal reporting and ad hoc investor requests as required.
Responsibilities for Client Reporting:
- Enter and reconcile financial data from fund manager statements.
- Calculate and reconcile internal rates of return and cash on cash returns for private equity, private credit, infrastructure and real estate investment funds.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date historical documentation in hard copy and electronic formats.
- Prepare and organize data for client performance reports using Excel and other software.
- Compile a variety of performance reports for internal teams and external clients
- Populate and maintain databases.
- Maintain a high level of competence on all systems and processes.
- Operate with limited supervision in completing assigned responsibilities.
- Provide support for assigned projects and ad hoc requests as needed.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business, economics or mathematics with at least a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale required.
- 0 to 3 years of experience; basic understanding of financial/investment concepts and math.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Must be computer literate and have proficiency in MS Office Suites with an emphasis in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and within a team on a variety of projects, receive instructions from a number of people and meet project deadlines.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- The position will require overtime as needed; the individual must have flexibility to work additional hours with little or no notice.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.