Aon is currently recruiting an Executive Compensation Consulting Manager to join our team in Shanghai.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
- Lead in quality and efficient delivery of Executive Compensation and long-term Incentive related consulting project/module including clarifying team goals, assigning responsibilities, sharing information, coaching team members, managing financials, and monitoring progress
- Leverage solid understanding of the service scope, build connections with team members and clients to close the contract
- Apply the in-depth HR knowledge to translate client’s business issues into integrated multi-component solutions, contribute to client satisfaction and repeat business
- Provide meaningful insights and potential improvements to internal/external client deliverables and new offers/solutions
- Co-present solutions and recommendations in a structured and articulate manner to senior client management team
- Post-graduate degree in Business, Human Resources, Finance, Economics or equivalent. MBA or relevant masters qualification preferred.
- At least 5 years of management consulting or equivalent experience in designing and delivering total rewards solutions
- Familiar with legal, accounting and tax implementation of the executive total rewards program and the market trends regarding effective corporate governance and compensation committee
- In-depth understanding of the business operations and HR knowledge/practices in MNCs and Chinese companies;
- Strong business acumen and has a credibility to liaise with and communicate effectively with senior government officials, CEO’s, Board members, etc
- Solid project management experience and excellent client management skills
- Client orientation and enjoys providing solutions that impact on clients’ business results
- Flexible and be able to work in a team-based environment and under pressure
- Excellent inter-personal and presentation skills
How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.2475442