Aon is currently recruiting a Senior Accounting Executive to join our team in Hong Kong.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
- Communicate with clients, accounting teams, sales team, and other operating units to resolve issues, answer questions, and provide
- Act as liaison between the client and Aon regarding accounting
- Work with Accounting Processor (Hub) on accounting or processing issues and liaise with the client and stakeholders
- If assigned: Verify contract terms and accounting structure in GRiDS, as entered by the Sales team;
Request deposit premium and term adjustments from ceding companies in accordance with contract terms including LORs debiting instructions (for Lloyds clients) Prepare periodic reports, term adjustments, sliding scale commissions, profit commissions, and retrospective premium adjustments for ceding company’s approval or completion in accordance with contract terms for the client’s approval. Process claims, including but not limited to PLA, ULA, Cash Loss, expedite case approval, collection handling claim queries and advise client on claims recovery. Request and monitor receipt proportional reports and term adjustment for revenue to be recognized within established timeframes; Maintain accurate and updated electronic files;
- Work with Accounting Processor (Hub) to resolve accounting or processing issues with the client, sales teams or accounting teams
- Arrange brief translation on relevant material for cash calls and claims
- Review electronic files regularly and maintain accurate and updated electronic
- Prepare/Review sliding scale commissions, profit commissions, and retrospective premium adjustments in accordance with contract terms and transmit for client’s
- Monitor compliance with terms of trade and premium payment warranties and liaise with sales teams as
- Handle all aspects of Collateralization process, pursuing any needed
- Assist in regular SOx reviews, in accordance with SOx
- Oversee accuracy of Roles for clients in Contact Management System, and Special Handling for
- Work with senior team members to identify and offer solutions to problems and
- Research and liaise with clients and reinsurers as questions
- Communicate with Sales team about significant developments, especially regarding reporting issues, problem markets, transactional audits, major/unusual losses, adjustments, and collection
- Assist to review internal statistical
- Other duties, as needed
- High diploma or equivalent experience required. Degree holder also preferred, specifically in Finance, Accounting or Math
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite of products
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to think strategically and analytically
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.2020-37230