About CoverWallet, an Aon Company:
We were founded in 2015 by entrepreneurs who saw the opportunity to reinvent the $100 billion small business insurance industry by using data, design, and technology. Today CoverWallet is the easiest way for businesses to understand, buy, and manage insurance online, and we have grown to more than 300 employees around the world. CoverWallet is one of the fastest-growing InsurTech companies and was named one of the promising startups for the CNBC Upstart 100 in 2018, won the 2017 Best Insurtech Solution from the Benzinga Awards and was named “One of the Most Entrepreneurial Companies in America” by Entrepreneur Magazine.
This position focuses on educating clients on risk and insurance products, submitting and brokering business, presenting and closing opportunities and servicing accounts. You will receive a competitive base salary and have the chance to earn performance bonuses based on your individual and team performance. This role is fast-paced and an ideal fit for goal-oriented, hardworking individuals looking to make a difference. KPIs/Metrics are transparently shared daily during departmental update meetings and displayed reader boards.
Essential Job Functions:
- Meets personal and team sales targets as established, focusing on small to midsize accounts which are stable in nature within identified markets
- Contacts assigned prospects to sell multiple product units by nature of clients
- Reviews client’s business and financial data to ascertain whether products meet the client’s needs and circumstances
- Negotiate terms with internal and external underwriting staff
- Bachelor’s degree in business or relevant area of study
- Property and Casualty License
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry
- Insurance sales, prospecting and relationship management experience
- Basic computer literacy, G suite preferred and Salesfoce a plus.
- Strong ability to communicate via email and phone.
- Ability to build strong relationships, initiate action and adjust to change are key attributes to this role
- Demonstrated strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Creative problem solver with strong analytical skills; self-motivated; excellent communication skills
- Ability to take the initiative to gather and use customer feedback to identify both needs and opportunities
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Must be able to stand, walk, sit; use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk and hear
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.