Aon is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst in our Chicago, IL office. This position will support the Central Region in US Risk & Health.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare, analyze, and report on financial results focusing on key drivers behind the performance.
- Partner with the business leaders by providing actionable insights and trends and help formulate strategies to drive improved financial results.
- Perform in-depth reviews and evaluations of monthly actual financial performance against budget and prior year.
- Gather data from financial databases and business teams to create monthly and annual revenue and expense projections.
- Assist with the annual budgeting processes, including data collection and analysis.
- Mentor junior team members and collaborate with offshore finance resources
- Respond to internal ad-hoc requests as assigned.
MINIMUM SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors degree required
- 3+ years of experience desired
- FP&A experience (Forecasting, Planning and Analysis) is required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience presenting financials to management
- Critical thinking and leadership skills
- High proficiency in MS Excel and Access
- Experience in Workday GL and TM1 a plus
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.