Client Manager (Senior Consultant), Work Health & Safety – Sydney
- Join our successful Sydney and national People Risk practice in its next growth phase
- Seeking top talent with experience in WHS management consulting
- An opportunity to develop your career within a global organization
Our People Risk practice focuses on the provision of Consulting and Advisory services to our portfolio of valued corporate clients within Safety, Accident & Health, Life, Workers Compensation and Private Health Insurance specialisations.
Committed to expanding our already successful Work Health & Safety offering we have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, driven and successful Client Manager to join our professional team with our People Risk division.
You will be responsible for:
- Project managing and delivery of WHS related proposals and WHS advisory engagements.
- Assist with marketing and business development activities to support the growth of the health and safety practice service offering, including winning new clients/projects to expand the service offering
- Contribute to on the job training of other staff as required
- Drafting of proposals, reports, and other key project deliverables
- Communicating with clients and potential clients on matters relevant to the above responsibilities
To be successful in this role you will display:
- Management and/or consulting experience
- Prior exposure to a wide variety of workplaces is desirable
- Solid experience in reviewing and developing WHS system frameworks and WHS strategies, procedures and processes
- Formal tertiary level qualification in WHS, Health, Injury Management, Psychology and/or associated degrees will be considered associated with WHS
- Accredited/Certified Auditor in AS/NZS 4801 / OHSAS 45001/ISO 14001 would be highly desirable
- A strong relationship manager who can exemplify the right behaviours, engage with the broader Aon team and provide the commercially-astute direction to achieve profitable growth
- Ability to present complex messages skillfully using a variety of media and methods
- Effective presentation and public speaking skills to drive positive outcomes with key stakeholders
In this position you will be given the opportunity to work with an ever growing portfolio and product line whilst joining our successful and high performing team situated across the country. Aon’s business size, scope and diverse product offering will allow for effective introductions and cross selling in this senior role.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and we invite you to be part of an organisation that has a diverse workplace, values continuous learning and supports many charities and environmental initiatives. At Aon, we strive to maintain a balance between work, community and our valued employees.2475769