Client Service Advisor
Aon are currently recruiting a Client Service Advisor to join our team in Chelmsford.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
About the Role
Your impact as a Client Service Advisor:
- Responsibility for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
Your knowledge and expertise:
- Must have Motor and Liability knowledge, able to work independently whilst maintaining a volume book of business.
- Working towards or have the desire to undertake Insurance exams.
- Provide the highest level of service to each assigned Client in line with the agreed SoSA and Fully understand the Client’s business and insurance requirements.
- Contribute to the formulation of the Service Plan, Reports, Presentations and any other client documents etc, as required including visits to Clients.
- Communicate terms of settlement to Client, ensure premiums are debited (and allocated appropriately where necessary) and assist with maintenance of credit control standards, Comply with regulatory and other standards as directed by line management
- Understand and comply with ICOBSrules, Sarbanes Oxley, BiPar and Aon business procedures Aon UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduc tAuthority
- Take ownership of problems and their resolution, seeking assistance where necessary.
- Update Aon systems (such as working documents, GRIP) per agreed parameters Identify improvements in Client risk & insurance programme design.
- Identify potential improvements in programme design for Clients and make recommendations.
- Implement recommended changes for Clients, if required Negotiate renewal terms, Mid Term adjustments and cover extensions.
- Undertake negotiations with insurers as agreed, marketing & negotiating terms with the Aon Facilities as required, fully support the broking function to achieve optimum solution for the client.
- Preparation of comprehensive marketing presentations and the renewal report, working with the Broking Managers to prepare full cover comparisons as required.
- Establish and develop effective working relationships with Insurers and where appropriate, differentiating with the Client; the cover, service and industry knowledge that a specific Insurer could deliver to them.
- Co-ordinate global programmes and effectively communicate with the global network and Global Risks.
- Provide ongoing communication with the client following queries/alterations and ensure Client is kept appraised of developments Identify revenue development opportunities on allocated Client accounts and make recommendations.
- Identify opportunities for revenue growth using knowledge of products/services in the wider Aon community.
- Contribute to Client programme strategy Professionally represent Aon, demonstrating an understanding of Corporate objectives.
- To be seen by colleagues as someone who is supportive and helpful.
- To continually improve personal knowledge through appropriate training and implement appropriately Contract Certainty.
- Ensure contract certainty is delivered. Act as an escalation point for colleagues in relation to contract certainty queries, mentors others as appropriate.
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare and additional holiday. We also offer tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organisation.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.