Aon is looking for an Underwriting Professional l
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting our Aon Affinity Commercial Solutions group in Fort Washington, PA. The position will be placed with K&K Insurance Group located in Fort Wayne, IN.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Day to day accountability for underwriting book of business for a large captive program servicing the logistics industry
- Support and service new and renewal business.
- Gather information from sales representative, assess and consult on insurance needs
- Prepare and deliver quote proposals and provide overview of coverage terms to sales representative
- Review of policy documents
- Investigate and answer coverage inquiries
- Insure new and renewal proposals and policy issuance are within targeted timelines
- Provide continued client servicing to include binders, mid-term endorsements, certificates of insurance, policy renewals, etc.
- Review and analysis of policy claims experience.
- Maintain insured files and clearly and appropriately document account to ensure adherence to Program standards
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships with sales representatives
- Prepare and provide required program reporting
- Keep up with changes in the insurance market and in clients' industries
- Other duties as Assigned
- Minimum five+ years insurance experience.
- P&C Insurance experience, along with commercial auto, workers’ compensation and underwriting experience.
- P&C License Required or must obtain within 6 months
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Technical Capabilities
- Self starter
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent property and casualty knowledge preferred.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.2475937