Aon is looking for an Account Executive/Broker I
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Private Risk Management business group within Aon Risk Solutions in Boston, MA.
Your impact as an Account Executive/Broker I
- Emerging leader with proven peer market relationships and emerging senior client relationships
- Must possess expertise in servicing new and existing personal lines accounts
- You will manage and oversee personal insurance programs for high net worth clients and families
- Identifies client needs and develops custom solutions
- Client facing with track record of working effectively with decision makers within clients
- Proven technical competency demonstrating capabilities to create innovative solutions
- Establishes credibility (knowledge/trust) both externally as well as internally
- Effectively communicates market/industry perspectives and applications to specific client situation
- Manages a large national book of business containing complex personal lines risks including excess and surplus lines placements.
- Communicates and captures the value that Aon brings to client
- You will coordinate account management with underwriters, risk surveyors and the claims department to ensure consistency across the various Aon business units working with and for the client.
- You will be responsible for retaining current clients, meeting revenue goals, maintain client stewardship and new business origination
- Creates and presents renewal proposals to existing clients. Conducts stewardship reviews with clients on an annual basis or as appropriate.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- P&C license required. 1-3 years of industry experience with personal lines & high net worth clients.
Bachelor’s degree preferred
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.