Aon is currently recruiting an Associate Director, Actuarial to join our team in Singapore.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
We are seeking a highly motivated actuary to become part of our analytics team based in Singapore. The role will focus on assisting clients to understand their exposure to risk and determine the optimal reinsurance arrangements to meet their risk, return and capital requirements.
- Use various actuarial pricing techniques such as experience and exposure rating, and perform stochastic modelling (DFA) analyses utilizing our proprietary modelling software ReMetrica
- Undertake industry research and liaising with clients and colleagues to establish client project objectives, outcomes, and manage these projects through this period with the support of senior actuarial analysts.
- Present and help conduct training sessions, ensuring the effective and efficient communication of concepts, to both colleagues and clients
- Peer review projects undertaken by other team members, and provide guidance and mentoring the junior analysts whenever required
- Degree in Actuarial Studies, or in related fields, and working towards an associate/fellowship qualification with a recognized Actuarial institute
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in (re)insurance actuarial pricing techniques such as experience and exposure rating.
- An understanding of the various reinsurance structures to manage risk and implementation of them within the modelling framework
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the confidence to interact across all levels
- Ability to use complex computer programs to understand, manipulate and interpret data large client data sets
How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.2475627