Aon are currently recruiting a Senior Reinsurance Account Manager to join our dynamic and market leading Nordic team in London. The role necessitates working closely with colleagues in London, Copenhagen and Stockholm as a key part of our client offering. The Senior Reinsurance Account Manager will be primarily responsible for technical and administrative support for the Account Executive team in placing and servicing of Nordic Property Casualty treaty reinsurance. This is a client facing role.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
Reinsurance Solutions, a division of Aon plc, is the world’s leading reinsurance intermediary and full-service capital advisor. We empower our clients to better understand, manage and transfer risk through innovative solutions and personalised access to all forms of global reinsurance capital across treaty, facultative and capital markets. As a trusted advocate, we deliver local reach to the world’s markets, an unparalleled investment in innovative analytics, including catastrophe management, actuarial and rating agency advisory. Through our professionals’ expertise and experience, we advise clients in making optimal capital choices that will empower results and improve operational effectiveness for their business. With more than 80 offices in 50 countries, our worldwide client base has access to the broadest portfolio of integrated capital solutions and services.
About the Role
Your impact as a Account Manager:
- Work in partnership with the Account Executive broking team in the marketing of reinsurance placements, involving communication with both clients and reinsurers (in both London and international markets).
- Responsible for supervising the efficient workflow and distribution of tasks amongst the Nordic team.
- Be a primary contact for the resolution of queries received from clients and reinsurers – liaising with colleagues within other departments as necessary.
- Generation and review of contractual documentation (including contract wordings, endorsements and evidence of cover).
- Collection and analysis of data necessary for the preparation of market submissions and presentations.
- Population and maintenance of data within Aon’s IT systems.
- Working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
- Responsibility for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
Your knowledge and expertise:
- Technical (re)insurance knowledge.
- Proven experience in Casualty & Specialty classes, including General Liability, Product Recall, Financial Lines and Cyber preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Data analysis abilities.
- Good level of IT competency (Intermediate level in Microsoft Excel and Word).
- Experience of working in a client-facing environment.
- Ability to work in an environment where deadlines must be adhered to.
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare and additional holiday. We also offer tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organisation.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.2475778