AUM Fiduciary Team Manager
Aon are currently recruiting a AUM Fiduciary Team Manager to join our team in Chelmsford. The AUM Fiduciary Team Manager will be primarily responsible for working on a strategic basis alongside the COO, Finance Director and Aon Business Services Leaders to design and implement a robust fiduciary function for AUM, ensuring both the smooth delivery of day to day fiduciary activities for insurer partners, insureds and other Aon divisions, together with a platform to support sustainable growth.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
AUM undertakes underwriting and claims handling services on behalf of insurers and delivers expertise in specific product ranges or trade sectors. AUM focuses on commercial insurance products across Accident and Health, Property and Casualty, Financial Lines and Marine sectors. AUM fulfils many of the roles of an insurance company - underwrites (evaluates the risks and exposures of potential clients against the insurance covers), prices (determines the premium that is charged to insure that risk), issues policies, mid-term adjustments and renewals and on some facilities, manages the claims handling and settlement.
AUM has an in-depth understanding of the diverse range of solutions that we offer and our insurance products are specially designed and unique to Aon.
About the Role
Your impact as a AUM Fiduciary Team Manager:
- Day to day performance of credit control activities across AUM’s portfolio of products, ensuring cash flow to Aon, and premium flow for insurers.
- Management of the bad debt provision, including reporting and escalation to AUM management and resolution of issues in tandem with underwriters and broking divisions.
- Ensuring that the fiduciary requirements for new offerings fit within AUM’s strategic goals, internal standards, and market standards where applicable.
- Liaison with the credit control teams of supporting insurers.
- Ensuring that AUM’s IT platforms are fit for purpose for a ledger perspective and conform to Aon and industry standard processes.
- The successful candidate will be expected to challenge appropriately, adding their own views whilst still presenting unbiased findings in the forms of reports, process diagrams/maps and other supporting documentation.
- Responsibility for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
Your knowledge and expertise:
- Experienced credit controller with significant exposure to the insurance market, including roles related to MGA and/or Underwriting/Insurer businesses.
- Experience of significant / complex deliverables from both a process and a technology perspective.
- Line Management experience.
- Project Management experience desirable.
- The candidate will demonstrate a hands-on approach and be able to evidence a willingness to understand the detail of work-streams and any associated issues.
- The candidate will have an good understanding of the London insurance market, how it works operationally and the roles and responsibilities in the business process.
- Analytical thinker with an eye for detail and strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to identify, engage with and manage stakeholders at all levels.
- Good communication and presentation skills, both oral and written. Embodies a positive image to all audiences.
- Demonstrable knowledge of technology and standard desk top packages: MS/Excel, MS/Word, MS/PowerPoint.
- A good reputation and has experience in developing good working relationships across the market.
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare and additional holiday. We also offer tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organisation.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.2475787