Aon is currently recruiting a Client Service Executive to join our team, Aon Benfield Malaysia Ltd in Kuala Lumpur.
Headquartered in London, Aon Malaysia was established in 1967. Today, with over 100 qualified professionals based in Kuala Lumpur and Penang, Aon Malaysia is one of the leading service providers in risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage and human capital consulting in Malaysia.
Aon is the leading risk and insurance advisor and broker in the world. We have the most extensive office footprint in the industry, an exclusive network of owned broking centers of excellence, and an unsurpassed range of industry knowledge and expertise. Tapping into our global network and service strength, Aon Malaysia leverages its extensive local experience to help safeguard and advance our clients’ business. Over the years, Aon Malaysia has contributed significantly to our customers in minimizing their total cost of risk and insurance, and protecting their assets, people, profitability, and the integrity of their brand name.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
For more information on Aon Malaysia, please visit www.aon.com/malaysia/
1. To perform all processes including credit control, premium and claims.
2. To perform reconciliation for Central Administration Bureau and Non Central Administration Bureau outstanding
3. To clear off the balances standing in both the e-Global and GRiDS system
4. Follow up with reinsurers on recovery and premium
5. Liaising with offshore team and guide them through the process
6. Building strong relationship with clients and reinsurers.
DATA MANAGEMENT :
1. Ensure clients’ data and information are accurate and updated on timely manner
2. Ensure all clients’ and reinsurers' documentation and correspondences are filled properly in EDE
Education & Qualifications :
1. Diploma/Degree/Bachelor in Accounting with few years working experience in credit control
2. Candidate who have working experience in insurance industry will be an added advantage
Skills & Knowledge :
1. Computer Skills (especially in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
2. Communication skill in English (both written & oral)
3. Pleasant personality
How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Medical, Education Support, Loans, Dental, Office Parking Subsidy, Optical, GTL, GPA, GHS, Annual Increment, Bonus, Long Service Award etc.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.2475597