- Help drive innovation, technical excellence and exceptional client servicing
- Work in a team of high performing technical specialists
An exciting opportunity has become available for a hardworking and driven Client Executive to join the ever-growing Trade Credit team, based in Melbourne. In this role You will be providing day-to-day client servicing on your own designated accounts as well supporting senior individuals on their high-end accounts, so that they can focus on investing time in new business opportunities and delivering on strategic objectives that will be beneficial to all the team. Your dedication to providing a high-quality service to your clients will be what earns you the respect and in return you will work alongside and learn from an experienced team of individuals that will ensure you have a long and successful career within Aon.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of commercial/ corporate clients
- Managing key stakeholder relationships and enhancing the client experience
- Designing appropriate servicing solutions and insurance programs
- Assisting on business development opportunities within new and existing accounts
This position requires a driven and experienced self-starter who possesses strong analysis and problem-solving skills. Additionally, you will have the following:
- Experience preferably managing your own book of clients or supporting senior brokers with their high-end client accounts
- An in-depth understanding of trade credit insurance
- Tier 1 qualification
- Exceptional client relationship management capabilities with first-class communication and presentation skills
- Proven experience working in a high pressure professional environment
- An innovative and collaborative approach with a team player mentality
- Drive and passion to succeed and develop as an individual
This is an excellent development opportunity for a polished and credible insurance professional to enhance their client-management and technical capabilities in a diverse and challenging role. Ongoing support and mentoring will be provided to ensure your success and a pathway for career progression.
Aon Culture & Benefits
With close to 1800 employees, we are the largest organisation of our kind in Australia. Globally, we have an employee base of 50,000 people working across 120 countries. This allows us to gather the best thinking from around the world and deliver solutions locally. We provide colleagues with the support to make an impact, a team that will inspire you to achieve, and on-going opportunities for development.
Aon Risk Solutions is a multi-faceted retail brokering and risk management service that specialises in providing products, services, and solutions to meet the diverse and varied needs of our clients. We help our clients anticipate the obstacles that stand in the way of achieving their business vision by providing innovative, effective solutions that help clear the path to their success. Our clients range from multi-national companies to industry associations to individuals who use our expertise to manage their own personal financial risks.
How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today!
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and we invite you to be part of an organisation that has a diverse workplace, values continuous learning and supports many charities and environmental initiatives.2475944