Advance your Pension Administration career with Aon Hewitt! We currently have several exciting career opportunities for Project Managers in our Retirement Consulting team, supporting Pension Administration. We are the largest Pension Administrator in North America and are home to: engaging teams, subject matter experts and rewarding projects. A Pension Administration career at Aon Hewitt adds up!
With many locations throughout the United States, we are flexible on where these roles can reside. Some office locations include: Chicago, IL / Lincolnshire, IL / Waltham, MA / Winston-Salem, NC / Atlanta, GA / The Woodlands, TX / Newport Beach, CA / Norwalk, CT
For immediate consideration – please click APPLY! Or reach out to us directly HERE to learn more about these exciting roles and what it’s like working at Aon.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Pension Administration Consulting Manager, the qualified candidate will be working within the Retirement and Investment Pension Administration Group, which is responsible for providing defined benefit administrative services to over 300 clients using proprietary software. Day to day management of a specific client or clients, assisting with implementations, managing special projects, delegating work among colleagues within a project, and acting as a mentor and role model are key responsibilities of a Defined Benefit Client Service Manager.
- Handle benefit plan administration and management of special projects associated with defined benefit plans for various clients
- Consult with client on special projects such as nonstandard benefit calculations, benefit statements, changes to requirements, special programs or other administrative requests
- Assist in creating project timelines and ensure that deadlines are met
- Coaching colleagues regarding plan specific issues and technical competencies; this includes all colleagues working on clients, mentoring new colleagues, and more formal team training
- Assist in ensuring that work is evenly distributed among the team
- Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 8 years of experience working with pension, defined benefit plans/administration
- Demonstrated project management, client consulting, and team management skills
- Review of legal documentation/understand and communicate effectively any new rules/regulations to clients
- Consulting background highly preferred
- Pension formula knowledge required
We offer you:
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.